I am a creative and meticulous graphic designer who possesses a strong fine arts background(Thank you Art Institute of Boston), which contributes to a proven track record of creating successful marketing and design visuals. As an independent thinker and solid team player, I work closely with clients and team members to create innovative, effective designs and solid presentations. I am a highly proficient hardware and software user who is constantly evolving with the ever-changing technology of the times.
Design Software: Adobe CS3-CS6, Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver, Muse & Acrobat Pro) HTML5 & CSS3 Sketchbook Pro, iDraw(iOS), Microsoft Visio & PowerPoint 2003-2011, and Sedna Presenter Creator Pro – Digital signage creator software.
Operating Systems & General Software: Apple Mac OSX & iOS, Microsoft Windows, Office 2007-2011
Art & Design: Graphic Design, Illustration, Branding, Logo Design, Conceptual Design, Art Instruction, Graphite, Pen & Ink and Fine Art
L.E.K. Consulting: Designed and illustrated an extensive set of original icons and graphic elements used in all internal and external facing presentations.
Converse: Design and produce presentations for all internal quarterly company events and financial reports and large scale exterior company events such as “Go-to-Market” 2015. Design all company wide internal email communications. Design artwork to be used for logos and graphics for internal promotional campaigns, such as gift certificates for donations. Maintain the internal company website with stories and news & events for employees. Designed and created supporting materials for HR, Community Outreach and Internal Communications. Maintained the digital signage with timely digital information displayed throughout the office building.
Casesight: Designed Powerpoint presentations to be used in court rooms for patent infringements. Designed and created original illustrations to be used for presentations.
Plumchoice: Spearheaded the design and execution of the “PC Health Check” promotion at the 2010 Las Vegas Consumer Electronics Show that was pitched to several Fortune 500 companies, which garnered rave reviews and vast interest.
Awarded free-range of design, concept, and execution power for creation of an online subsidiary company for a premier white label client.
Success in GUI design includes improving the look, customer work flow and ease of user experience based on developer beta-testing; my designs, created in conjunction with project managers, stand the test of time and continue to be utilized successfully.
Designed and illustrated the book cover to one of my childhood heroes, “How Underdog was born”, I was privileged to work with Buck Biggers and Chet Stovers personally from preliminary sketches to the final illustration. You can read more about this here.
- 2015 – Present – Graphic Designer, L.E.K. Consulting, Boston MA
- 2015 – 2015 (3 Months) – Graphics Specialist, Bain & CO., Boston, MA
- 2014 – 2015 (15 Months) – Internal Communications Designer, Converse INC. Boston, MA
- 2013 – 2013 – Graphic Designer, Sonian INC. Dedham, MA
- 2012 – 2012 (3 Months) – Presentation Designer, Casesight INC. Boston, MA
- 2006 – 2012 – Graphic Designer, PlumChoice INC. Billerica, MA
- 1996 – 2006 Designer/Illustrator, Freelance Artist. Billerica, MA
- 2004 – 2010 Cover Artist – Bearmanor Media, Albany, GA
- 2001 – 2009 Illustrator, Ruthie’s Club INC., Global
- 1996 – 2000 Illustrator, Brainstorm Comics Inc. Fayetteville, NC
- 2013-2013 New Horizons Computer Center, Waltham, MA
- 2012 – 2012 American Graphics Institute, Woburn, MA
- 2008 -2009 American International College, Springfield, MA
- 1992-1994 The Artist’s, INC., Stoneham, MA
- 1990-1993 The Art Institute of Boston, MA
You can download copy of my resume.